Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN, implementing network security, network types, network media, routing and switching fundamentals, the TCP/IP and OSI models, IP addressing, WAN technologies, operating and configuring IOS devices, extending switched networks with VLANs, determining IP routes, managing IP traffic with access lists, establishing point-to-point connections, and establishing Frame Relay connections.
- Describe the Operation of Data Networks
- Implement a Small Switched Network Implement, Verify, and Troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a Medium-size Enterprise Branch Office Network
- Configure and Troubleshoot Basic Operation and Routing on Cisco Devices
- Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) Administration
- Network Security Training with Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures
- Implement and Manage Cisco Routers & Switches for Enterprises